Northwestern Roofing provide our clients with scheduled comprehensive Roof Maintenance site inspections performed by our trained and qualified staff. Our clients receive a trusted roof maintenance report which provides our clients with roof life span, roof maintenance requirements and budget cost for future roof replacement planning. The roof inspections and reports are informative, and complete with site recommendations and photos to allow our clients to review roof maintenance projects.
Northwestern Roofing Ltd. has trained staff to complete all flat roof maintenance and emergency roof repairs. Our services include the following:
- Roof Maintenance provided to Commercial, Industrial, Institutional and Residential Flat roof properties.
- 2 ply SBS modified bitumen membrane repair services.
- Conventional (BUR) Built-up roofing (asphalt and gravel) roof maintenance repairs.
- EPDM and TPO system repairs and maintenance.
- Custom metal flashing replacement and repairs.
- Roof appurtenance installation to all flat roof system.
- Plumbing vent stack and roof drain installation.
- Roof curbs and roof support sleepers installed.
- Roof anchor installation.
- Emergency roof leak service repairs.
- Metal roof coating and repairs.
CERTIFIED APPLICATORS FOR THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMS:
- SOPREMA CANADA SBS MEMBRANE SYSTEM
- IKO CANADA MEMBRANE SYSTEMS
- GARLAND CANADA MEMBRANE SYSTEMS
- SI-PLAST MODIFIED MEMBRANE SYSTEMS
- LEXSUCO CANADA MEMBRANE SYSTEMS